All telecommunications companies will eventually have a service outage. If not, all would be 100% uptime and not 99.9%. What should you do when this happens with your AT&T services? The following telephone numbers will help you to begin the troubleshooting process.
AT&T Maintenance Numbers:
- Business Direct - 800-221-0000
- AVPN MPLS, Frame, Private Line, ATM - 877-288-3499
- PNT MPLS) & MIS (Internet) - 888-613-6330
- Voice (LD) Services - 888-222-1000
- Local Voice Services (AT&T LNS) - 800-829-1011
- Toll Free Advanced Feature (AFSC) - 800-325-5555
- Switched Voice Services - 800-222-3000
- Dedicated Voice Services - 800-222-1000
- DSL Service - 877-937-5288
- Local Services - 800-829-1011
- SDN/OneNet - 800-344-5100
- Managed Services (MRS, EVPN, ANIRA) - 800-727-2222
Please escalate each hour service issues exist to the next level. AT&T has six levels of escalation for service issues. Please use these escalation resources if service is not restored or diagnosed
The above maintenance numbers will allow you to open a trouble ticket via an automated attendant phone system. The initial call will not connect you to an AT&T technician. A call will follow shortly to the contact name and number you provided.
To allow for a quicker trouble ticket process and the ability to manage the history of previous tickets, please use the AT&T Business Direct web tool. If you have not used the tool in some time, please call 610-691-3000 and Zulli & Associates will help you reactivate the tool and show your company how to use it to manage your telecom assets.